|Product Name:||Floor Saw Blade||Material:||Diamond|
|Manufacturing Process:||Laser Welding||Outer Diameter:||900mm|
|Application:||Concrete, Reinforced Concrete||Inner Hole:||25.4mm, 60mm Or As Your Request|
|Color:||Clear Or As Your Request||HS Code:||8202391000|
concrete floor saw,
circular saw diamond blade
900mm Laser Welded Diamond Floor Saw Blade For Cutting Hard Reinforced Concrete
900mm Road cutting blade is a cutting tool that is widely used in concrete cutting, precast slab cutting, old and new road cutting, grooving other hard and brittle materials. Road saw blade mainly consists of two parts, steel core and diamond segment; The Segment is cutting part, will be consumed during in the cutting, while the steel core is not, the reason why the diamond segment can play a role in cutting because it contains diamond, diamond as the most hard substance that rub and cutting the materials processed, while the diamond particles is wrapped in the diamond segment by metal.
1) 100% Laser welding technology.
2) Undercut Protection segments provide enhanced lifetime when cutting Abrasive Materials.
3) Fits to Petrol Cutters, Bench & Floor Saw Machines.
4) Narrow U or key slot give a wider segment and longer lifetime. Wider U slot prevent clogging.
5) Dry or wet cutting reinforced concrete, aggregate concrete, hot rolled asphalt, asphalt, asphalt over concrete&green concete.
6) Well exported to Taiwan, Australia, Hongkong, Poland, Singapore, Thailand, USA etc.
Inner hole:25.4mm, 50mm, 60mm, 80mm or as your request
Other size floor saw blade we could do as following
|OD (mm)||Teeth specification||Hole(mm)|
|Length (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Height (mm)||Number|
Packing and Shipping
4pcs 900mm laser welded floor saw blades are packed in one plywood, gross weight per plywood is limited within 90kg.
Shipping date: If there is steel discs in our stock, normally shipment within 7-10days. If not, around 25-30days.
Delivery way: By air, by sea, by land, by courier, etc.
More information pls contact us!
Contact Person: Vida lee
Tel: +86-18936085316, 0512-62524550