250Mn Diamond Tuck Point Blade Silent Core Granite Grooving Blade
Grooving Blades are used for tuckpointing or repointing, which is the removal of mortar joints and the preparation of masonry surfaces including concrete, block, bricks, pavers and stone.
Comparing to manual working,the tuck point blade bring labor-saving, timesaving, high efficiency .And the slot cutting bring average depth,length,and width
1. Use one thick segment blade can finish the grooving job, cost Effieceicy.
2. Fast cutting speed Saw Blade
3. Laser welding technology, makes diamond segment durable for long life use, at least 30% longer life than sintered tuck point blade, won't lose teeth during cutting.
4. Different quality grade for clients choose
5. Other special specifications and colors can be produced by clients require.
6.It also serve as grooving wheels for stone and soft building materials, ideal for marble and limestone, fast grooving or milling on stone surface;
Different segment heights and arbor hole sizes are available.
Available for DIY customers and professional users.
Outer diameter: 250mm
Segment size: 37mm x 8mm x 8mm x 9 teeth
Cutting Material: hard granite
Slot: U, width 3mm, depth 18mm
|Product||Segment size||Cutting Material|
|250mm crack chaser diamond wheel||37mm x 8mm x 8mm||hard granite surface|
Contact us now for a factory price!
|Technology:||Laser Welding, Life At Least 30% Longer Than Sintered Blade||Application:||Granite|
|Center Hole:||25.4mm||Usage:||Wet Use / Dry Use|
|Pin Hole:||12-28.575mm||Color:||Red, Clear Color Or As Your Request|
|Steel Core:||Normal Or Silent|