36" Diamond Blades for Concrete Walls , Heavy Reinforced Concrete , Bridge Deck
36" wall saw blade is demand more for demolition constrcution, including the partial modification and delimotion buildings and walls, opening window holes, doorways, demolition of bridges etc.
1. 100% laser welding technology.
2. "Single U" type segment ensure good cooling in fast cutting.
3. Fit to hydraulic or electric powered wall saw.
4. Any flush-cut bolt holes size available.
5. Dry or wet cutting.
6. Solve the difficulty of heavily reinforced concrete cuttings.
2. Segment thickness:4.8/5mm
3. Segment height:10/12mm
4. Inner hole:25.4mm, 50mm, 60mm, 80mm or as your request
|OD (mm)||Teeth specification||Hole(mm)|
|Length (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Height (mm)||Number|
1. 5pcs packed in one plywood, package size:100.5x100.5x6cm.
2. Net weight:17-18kg/pc.
3. Gross weight:105-108kg per plywood, around 350-400kg need to pack in one pallet.
1. We're a direct manufacturer and 100% export diamond tools to worldwide( American, Canada, Thailand, Singapore, Hongkong, Coratia, Iceland, CZ, Malaysia, Netherland, UK, Sweden, UAE, India, Saudi Arabia etc)
2. Found in 2000 years.
3. Main product:laser welded saw blade, sintered saw blade, diamond segments, diamond polishing and grinding products, cup wheel, core bits and electroplated diamond products ect.
4. Above 95% customers will place a formal order after testing the samples.
|Type:||Diamond Blades||Welding:||Laser Welding|
|Grade Of Blade:||A Grade||Application:||Electric Tracking Machine, Air Or Hydraulic Saws|
|Usage:||Dry Or Wet Cutting||Thickness:||4.8/5mm|