|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Johnson Tools|
|Model Number:||EP Needle File|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic bags, cartons, pallet|
|Delivery Time:||7 - 15 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50000pcs per month|
|Abrasive Material:||Diamond||Processing Technology:||Electroplated|
|Shape:||Flat, Squire, Half Round, Round, Triangular,Rhombus, Knife||Delivery Time:||Around 7 - 15 Days|
electroplated diamond blades,
electroplated grinding wheels
Standard Electroplated Diamond Tools Diamond File Set OEM Available
Electroplated diamond files are extremely sharp to give faster and more economical stock removal on hardened and non hardened steel, on carbides, ceramics, molds, die plates, punches, glass, quartz, carbon fibers, graphite, hard and precision stones. And it can remove defects, remove burr, enlarge holes,file groove, finish surface,etc.
Shape of Diamond file for precision stones gemstone:
Diamond needed files are offered in the form of needle Files, Riffler Files, Diprofil Files and in the normal sizes. Normal sizes conclude 3x130mm and 5x180mm. Machine files also can be supplied against customers specifications. Thin Flat files / Special machine files are also supplied as per customer’s requirements.
1. Flat Files: used for processing plane surface, cylindrical surface, convex cambered surface.
2. Square Files: used for processing square hole, rectangular hole and narrow plane surface;
3. Half Round Files: used for concave arc surface and plane surface;
4. Round Files: used for round hole, small radius of concave surface and the surface of the ellipse;
5. Triangular Files: used for inner hole, triangle hole and plane surface;
6. Rhombus file;
7. Knife file.
|3mmODx140mm||#80/100,#120/140||Flat, squire, half round, round, triangular,Rhombus, knife|
|4mmODx160mm||#80/100,#120/140||Flat, squire, half round, round, triangular,Rhombus, knife|
|#80/100,#120/140||Flat, squire, half round, round, triangular,Rhombus, knife|
Red, Yellow, Green.... all with pantone number
Pictures for your reference: