|Segment Height:||Segment Height||Bore Size:||25.4mm, 25.4/20mm, 50mm, 60mm Etc Or As Your Request.|
Laser Welded Diamond Blades,
Segmented Saw Blade
1. Description of 450mm Diamond Saw Blade with High performance for General Purpose Cutting
450mm professional grade general purpose diamond blade for fast cutting on a various concrete, masonry and construction materials. They are designed for heavy saw cutters who want to cut different materials without having to change blade. These saw blades feature undercut protection for use on asphalt and green concrete. The Profession diamond Blade is a good choice for landscaping contractors, general contractors, utilities, municipalities, sewer and water departments and rental companies.
2. Features of 450mm Diamond Saw Blade with High performance for General Purpose Cutting
1) Laser welding technology could be dry cutting, and wet cutting better.
2) Application:for cutting concrete, reinforced concrete, stone, bricks, asphalt and other construction materials.
3) Segment type: normal segment.
4) Regular diameter saw blade,Delivery time is around 15days.
1. Long lifespan and aggressive cutting with stable performance
2. Fast and smooth cutting
3. Low energy consumption and long life
6. High quality and efficiency
7. Reasonable price
4. Specification information of 450mm Diamond Saw Blade with High performance for General Purpose Cutting
Bore size:25.4mm, 25.4/20mm, 50mm, 60mm etc or as your request.
Other size we could do
5. Packing and Shipping
Each saw blade is packed in white box or colored box packing, then according to the size, 5pcs put in an export standard carton, gross weight per carton is limited within 25kg.
Shipping date: If there is steel discs in our stock, normally shipment within 7-10days. If not, around 25-30days.
Delivery way: By air, by sea, by land, by courier, etc.
9. Contact us
More information about our products, welcome to visit our website www.johnsontoolscn.com and www.diamondsaw-blade.com, you will get more than you can see.
Contact Person: Vida lee
Tel: +86-18936085316, 0512-62524550