1000mm Laser Welded Diamond Saw Blades for Demolition of Construction
1000mm diamond saw blade is 100% laser welding designed for solving the difficulty of heavily reinforced concrete cuttings. for example, demolition constrcution, including the partial modification and delimotion buildings and walls, opening window holes, doorways, demolition of bridges etc.
"Single U" type segment ensure good cooling in fast cutting.
1. Fit to hydraulic or electric powered wall saw.
2. Any flush-cut bolt holes size available.
3. Dry or wet cutting.
4. Mainly market:Asia, America, Africa, Europ, Australia.
2. Segment thickness:4.8/5mm
3. Segment height:10/12mm
4. Straight U slot
5. Inner hole:25.4mm, 50mm, 60mm, 80mm or as your request
|OD (mm)||Teeth specification||Hole(mm)|
|Length (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Height (mm)||Number|
1. 4pcs 1000mm diamond blades packed in one plywood, and package size:110x110x5cm.
2. Net weight:22.5-25.6kg one piece.
3. Gross weight:100-105kg per plywood.
4. Less than 45kg, suggest to send by express.
6. More than 45kg, less than 100kg, sugges to send by air.
7. More than 100kg, suggest to send by sea.
|Type:||Diamond Saw Blades||Welding:||Laser Welding|
|Packing:||5pcs Per Plywood||Net Weight:||22.5-25.6kg|
|Color:||Clear, Blue, Red, Orange, Yellow Etc||Material:||Diamond|