|HS Code:||8207501000||Application:||Granite, Marble, And Other Stones|
|Machine::||Core Drilling Machines Or Hand Machines||Segment Type:||Crown Segment|
Diamond Core Bit,
Concrete Core Drill Bit
15mm Crown Segment Diamond Core Drill Bits , 50mm Working Length For Stone Drilling
1.Description of Core Drills: OD15mm Diamond Core Bit for Stone
1. Core drilling thinner applications of stone, including granite, marble, sandstone, limestone, and so on.
2. Premium grade core bits that deliver fast drilling speed and extend product life.
3. Use application with core drilling machines and hand drills.
4. Production strictly according to customer requirements.
5. Size could be customized.
2. Features of Core Drills: OD15mm Diamond Core Bit for Stone
1. Usage: With water application
2. Processing Technology: silver welded
3. Applications: Stone drilling
4. Segment type: Crown segment
5. Delivery time: Around 20-30days
|Item No.||Diameter||Segment Dimension||Teeth No.||Total Length|
How dose a diamond core bit work?
A diamond core bit does not cut but works by milling. During the sharpening process performed at the factory, individual diamond crystals are exposed on the face and sides of the segment and it is these that do the milling work. The metal matrix holds each diamond in place. During the work, each diamond is supported by a comet’s tail which strengthens the supporting action of the bond immediately “behind” the diamond crystals.
A diamond tool properly suited to the material to be cut, the equilibrium between the work of the diamond and the abrasion-resistance of the bond is optimum; the diamond is held in place until it is destroyed and new crystals appear. It is in this equilibrium that all the quality of the diamond tool resides.
A core bit intended for cutting hard, dense (less abrasive) materials requires a softer segment bond. This wears out more rapidly, by replacing the worn diamonds relatively quickly so that the blade continues to cut.
Otherwise, for cutting soft, abrasive materials must have a hard, abrasion-resistant segments in order to retain the diamonds longer.
1) We accept OEM orders for all products, as well as buyers' logos.
2) Air Freight when gross weight is above 45kg and less than 100kg. Fast delivery
Sea Freight when the gross weight is above 100kg. Cheaper freight charge.
Courier (TNT, DHL, FedEx, Ups, etc). Small try order, door to door service.
3) Minimum order: negotiable.
4) Delivery: 15 to 45 days. Based on the quantity per order.
Contact Person: Vida