|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Johnson Tools|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5pcs|
|Packaging Details:||White box, colored package|
|Delivery Time:||Around 15-35days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100000pcs per year|
|Type:||Diamond Blades||Application:||Cutting Reinforced Concrete|
|Manufacturing Process:||Laser Welding||Inner Hole:||25.4mm, 50mm As Your Request|
|Slot:||Key Slot||Segment Thickness:||4.4mm|
1. Description of 600mm Diamond Saw Blade with Good Sharpness for Reinforced Concrete
600mm diamond concrete saw blades is mainly used for the situations which contained reinforced concrete, like cutting new and old road expansion joints and bridge parapet ripper dressing.
Design different segment formula for different power machines, different hardness, different wear resistance, etc. Apply to different construction materials cutting.
Well exported to Australia and Asia, Europe, America, Africa, market.
2. Feature of 600mm Diamond Saw Blade with Good Sharpness for Reinforced Concrete
1) Fast speed, high efficiency for cutting reinforced concrete structure.
2) The kerf is very smooth and flat, surface is very pretty.
3) Concrete cutting is no vibration, have no influence for previous structure.
4) Reinforced concrete cutting is no dust, low noise, it is a good environment.
5) Well precision construction.
3. Specification of 600mm Diamond Saw Blade with Good Sharpness for Reinforced Concrete
Inner hole:25.4mm, 50mm as your request
Other size Concrete Saw Blade we could do as following
4. Packing and Shipping
Each 24" laser saw blade is packed in white box, then 5pcs put in an export standard carton, gross weight per carton is limited within 45kg.
Shipping date: If there is steel discs in our stock, normally shipment within 7-10days. If not, around 25-30days.
Delivery way: By air, by sea, by land, by courier, etc.