|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Johnson Tools|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||white or colored package|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, L/C, T/T，PayPal|
|Supply Ability:||1000pcs per month|
450mm Laser Welded Diamond Saw Blades for Cutting Reinforced Concrete , Diamond Cutting Disc
1. Specification information of 450mm Laser Welded Diamond Saw Blade for Cutting Reinforced Concrete
1) Fast speed, high efficiency for cutting reinforced concrete structure.
2) The kerf is very smooth and flat, surface is very pretty.
3) Concrete cutting is no vibration, have no influence for previous structure.
4) Reinforced concrete cutting is no dust, low noise, it is a good environment.
5) Well precision construction.
2. Feature of 450mm Laser Welded Diamond Saw Blade for Cutting Reinforced Concrete
Inner hole:25.4mm, 50mm as your request
Packing and Shipping
Each 18" laser saw blade is packed in white box, then 5pcs put in an export standard carton, gross weight per carton is limited within 25kg.
Shipping date: If there is steel discs in our stock, normally shipment within 7-10days. If not, around 25-30days.
Delivery way: By air, by sea, by land, by courier, etc.
Other size Concrete Saw Blade we could do as following
3. Company information
Our company, johnson tools manufactroy co.,td is a professional diamond tool manufacturer, with years of experience:
1. Laser saw blade is our main product, has been Well exported to Australia and Asia, Europe, America, Africa, market, and so on, outer diameter of laser diamond saw blade is from 105 to 1800mm. Customer feedback good. Factory has laser machine, mature laser welding technology. Our laser saw blades have dropped segments for a better and faster cut.
2. Special transportation way, costs cheap, export Europe, USA, Canada, Croatia, Thailand etc.
3. Packaging or tags as you require.Apply to different construction materials cutting.
|Outer Diameter:||450mm||Center Hole:||25.4mm, 50mm As Your Request|
|Segment Thickness:||3.6mm||Segment Height:||10/12/15mm|
|Cutting:||Cutting Reinforced Concrete|